The Saronic gulf is formed between the peninsulas of Attica and Argolis and forms part of the Aegean Sea. The trip consists of three destinations, Aegina, Moni island and Poros. Our all day experience starts at the port of Piraeus in the early morning, hopping into the boat and taking you to the most beautiful places for freediving. During the trip you will have the opportunity to dive in different spots like shallow waters or deeper in order to find more intresting sightings. First of all, the most important thing about spearfishing is safety which will be ensured as long as you follow the instuctions of our expert. In this form of fishing, the fisherman attempts to impale the fish upon a spear which can be thrust by a spear gun.
- Starting with Aegina the first stop of the day trip, you will have the opportunity to explore some of the most beautiful beaches of the island and dive with our expert in the best spearfishing spots.
- Not far from Aegina is Moni, which is a small island not only with wild nature but also with wild animals like deers, peacocks and most important a very beautiful and clear bottom with many fish species.
- Our third and last stop is the island of Poros where you will dive for the last time. At noon, you will taste the fresh fishes at a local tavern of Poros and stroll around the port of the island.
- Beautiful beaches.
- Multi destination trip.
- Spearfishing lesson.
- Taste fresh fish.
- Free dive.
- Transfer with a private mini bus from and to the place of residence.
- Private boat for the day trip.
- Lunch in local tavern of Poros.
- Spearfishing instructor.
- All taxes and service charges included.
- 24-hours assistance via mobile phone.
Who it's for?
Our all day experience is designed for private and corporate groups looking to live an alternative experience of fishing.