Zero kilometers - Back to our roots!
From a really ancient place where Gods of Ocean and Tithis born Inachos the river God the whole history and mythology of Peloponnese starts.
In antiquity this place it was temple of purification for men..
Perfect destination and combination even as one day tour for Athens..or lunch after Mycenae visit.
Things to do
- Dine local specialties like goat or lamp, under a shade of old aged trees, hearing at the same time stream waters and breathing fresh oxygen up to 700 meters altitude.
- Walk or cycle the beautiful paths around the village through plane trees, old watermills, and panoramic views of the mountains.
From this area pass every year athletes from all over world to honer Phidippides who run from Athens to Sparta in order to ask for help while Persians were coming to attack..(245 km way -Ultra Marathon)
- Visit the folklore museum with a private collection of traditional Greek costumes, coins, farm tools, learn the history of this village through books and old photos
- Cooking classes in that cafe traditional tavern cooking on an open fire or in the wooden stove
- Collect herbs such as wild greens, oregano, mountain tea.
- Visit an unknown cave which was a place of worship in antiquity.
- Visit a local farm to milk goats or sheeps-‘be a shepherd for a day’
- Drink and refill your bottles with alive fresh water
- Celebrate or organize a party there! At summer time the square of the village can accommodate up to 300 people.
Included: Walking tour into the forest, visits to cave and folklore museum, organic lunch under the plane trees, photographs.
Not included: Tickets-Museums etc.
For free-cancellation tour packages options: Up to 24 hours before the beginning of the activity: full refund. Less than 24 hours before the beginning of the activity or no-show: no refund.
For free-cancellation custom packages and sales: Refundable under exceptional circumstances. The refund will be subject to approval from the company.